The Thread of Sky, Yanxiu Echoing Tidal Cave and other natural features are awe-inspiring testimony to the power and majesty of nature. Andong Tunnel, the numerous military camps, forts, and outposts and the camouflaged soldiers give Dongyin a unique military character.
- Take the Taiwan-Matsu Ferry from Keelung West Wharf No. 2 to Matsu’s Dongyin Township (duration approximately 10 hours).
- Take Uni Air Flight #1 to Matsu Nangan Airport, then travel by taxi to Fu-ao Wharf to take the Taiwan-Matsu Ferry to Dongyin.
- The cost of a one-way Taiwan-Matsu Ferry ticket from Keelung to Dongyin is NT $1,050.
- The cost of a one-way Taiwan-Matsu Ferry ticket from Nangan to Dongyin is NT $350.
- The scenic spots are all near precipices or next to the ocean so please be careful.
- Dongyin Laoye Hotel Contact Tel. (0836) 77168.
- Travel Reminder: The Taiwan-Matsu Ferry may suspend operation or alter its schedule due to the season or weather. Please confirm prior to departure.
- Visitors should pay attention to whether the ferry docks at Nangan or Dongyin first and take a suitable sailing.