A stroll around Dongyin,from the indistinct Northernmost Frontier to the beautiful and tragic legend of Suicide Cliff, will give visitors a taste of its unique charm.
- Take the Taiwan-Matsu Ferry from Keelung West Wharf No. 2 to Matsu’s Dongyin Township (duration approximately 10 hours).
- Take Uni Air Flight #1 to Matsu Nangan Airport, then travel by taxi to Fu-ao Wharf to take the Taiwan-Matsu Ferry to Dongyin.
- The cost of a one-way Taiwan-Matsu Ferry ticket from Keelung to Dongyin is NT $1,050
- The cost of a one-way Taiwan-Matsu Ferry ticket from Nangan to Dongyin is NT $350
- To learn about the legends attached to Dongyin’s various scenic spots see this website’s scenic spot introduction.
- Dongyin Royal Hotel Contact Tel.(0836)77168
- Travel Reminder: The Taiwan-Matsu Ferry may suspend operation or alter its schedule due to the season or weather. Please confirm prior to departure.
- Visitors should pay attention to whether the ferry docks at Nangan or Dongyin first and take a suitable sailing.